Facebook advertising and targeting can be considered complementary factors. In other words, the more effective you are with your targeting, the more effective your Facebook ads are going to be. There are numerous ways to approach Facebook Ad targeting and below you will be able to find, what we recommend are, the most useful methods to improve your targeting.
- Stakeout – Observation is key in order to really understand the behaviours of your ideal clients or customers. Observing your ideal clients or customers will provide you with the most insights, information and details about them.
- Targeting the right niche – In order to make sure you are targeting the right niche, we recommend narrowing the age bracket of your target audience by 10 years. Moreover, selecting only one gender to target is also essential.
- Deep dive – Once you have your niche established, a deep dive into the interests of your ideal clients is the next important step. This deep dive can be carried out by simply going to your closest convenience store and asking yourself, if your ideal customer were to walk in the store, which specific items would they purchase considering their consumption behaviour?
- Mogul Method – Our very own mogul method focuses on allowing you to become a celebrity in your niche. This method strongly suggests to start locally, dominate your local area or market as this will allow you to position yourself as an expert and get excellent results with your Facebook advertising targeting.
- Facebook Audience Insights – Planning an audience insight through your Facebook Ads or Business manager is one of the most powerful and useful tools you can use to improve your Facebook Ads Targeting. Audience insights will reveal targeting interests that you could directly implement into your Facebook Ads
Laser-targeted understanding of your audience, really knowing who they are and what they like in terms of brands, products’ nature and people/celebrities is essential in order to get the best results with your Targeting. Make sure to consider all the factors previously discussed next time you are planning your next Facebook Ad campaign.
If you need marketing strategies for your business, our team at Your Social Voice can easily work with you through it.