If you’re a business owner wondering how to grow your business using Facebook Ads then we have good news for you! In this article, we will be decoding what a ‘Facebook Conversion Pixel’ is and just how you can be using it to get better results with your campaigns!
So, what are we talking about and how can you use it within your marketing. It is simple. The pixel allows you to TRACK YOUR TRAFFIC to find exactly where your traffic is coming from.
Ok for a minute just imagine a line at the front of a nightclub, you’re there lining up and you obviously know why right, you know you’ll be going from the front of the nightclub, waiting in the line and your destination is inside the nightclub. So, the conversion pixel is basically your nightclub entry, as you want people to go from OUTSIDE…. through to the nightclub. That’s where you want them to FINISH up and essentially that is what Facebook conversion pixels are used for in the marketing world when you consider moving your prospects all the way through the customer buying journey.
The other fantastic thing about conversion pixels is that you can track everything and everywhere they (being your prospects) go. So, imagine people from outside the nightclub have now gone inside, you can track them (in a non-creepy way) if they go to the bar or the dance floor. Much like your customers in the online world you can track where they are clicking.
Now how can this help you grow your business?
- It helps you track conversions.
- By tracking people that click on to your website, how long they have been on your website AND what device your audience mostly use, you can easily use this information to inform you on building your funnel.
- It creates similar audiences.
- You can use Facebook’s targeting data to create similar audience by having same interests, likes and demographics of people who have been following your page which helps you increase your potential customers!
- It helps you remarket your product or service.
- The tracking data of Facebook pixels shows your targeted ads to people who have already visited your website. For example, if someone adds a product to their cart on your website but then abandoned it, having a properly installed Facebook pixel will show your ad to that person enticing them to go back and purchase the product.
- It allows you to run effective ads.
- Facebook Pixels allows your ads to be more effective as you are ensuring your ads are targeting better/HOTTER audiences!
The power of the Facebook Pixel in a nutshell…. By utilizing it, it can help your business reach new clients, remarket to lukewarm leads and retain your current clients.
If you still don’t know where to start, here at Your Social Voice we can help you determine your starting point and map out your strategy! Simply fill in a contact us form and we’ll set you up on a call to discuss!